Aubrey Williams, CD(DONA), SBD
I am a CERTIFIED Birth Doula & Postpartum Doula through DONA
I am a CERTIFIED Bereavement Doula through StillBirthday
DONA International Birth Doula Training (2011)
DONA International Postpartum Doula Training (2012)
DONA International Birth Doula Certification (2013)
DONA International Birth Doula Recertification (2016)
DONA International Birth Doula Recertification (2019)
StillBirthday Bereavement Doula Training (2019)
StillBirthday Bereavement Doula Certification (2020)
As a doula, my main goal is to help empower families to make informed decisions. No matter what a family envisions for the birth of their baby, I want them to enter into parenthood feeling knowledgeable, supported, and at peace with how the birth unfolded.
WHY I BECAME A DOULA:
Becoming a doula was a very easy decision for me. From the moment I found out I was pregnant with my daughter, I began to really educate myself on all things relating to birth. In doing so, a spark was ignited within me and I knew I had found my passion as a doula.
In 2011, I suffered a pulmonary embolism caused by the use of hormonal birth control. While recovering, I kick started my doula career to help women become well informed of their decisions before, during, and after pregnancy.
RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
- Before I became a Doula, I was a hairstylist!
- Red Velvet Cake is my favorite dessert.
- I weighed 9 lbs 11 oz when I was born.
- I don't drink coffee.
- I had an amazing water birth with my daughter!
- Will Ferrell movies are my favorite!
- Our family loves to go camping!
- My husband and I own rental properties and 2 Air BnB's.
- I've been a Doula in North Carolina, Missouri, Texas & Indiana.